ITIL Service Lifecycle Overview
Build a successful Service Management function ensuring best value is delivered to business customers
|The initial stage of achieving a successful transition to the provision of best value IT services to business customers is to obtain high level commitment to the Service Management. The ITIL Service Lifecycle overview is designed for IT Professionals with responsibility for the delivery of IT services. On completion of this event you will have a thorough understanding of ITIL Service Lifecycle objectives and deliverables and how ITIL will strategically benefit your organisation.
Public Course Price
On-site course delivery only.
This overview is designed for all staff with responsibility
for the delivery of IT Services.
- Understand the ITIL Service Lifecycle concept
- Know the principles underpinning the practice of Service Management
- Convert strategic objectives into portfolios of services and service assets
- Control the risk of failure and disruption
- Manage the complexity related to changes to services and service management processes
- Maintain stability in service operations
- Link improvement efforts and outcomes across the Service Lifecycle
- The need for a Service Lifecycle approach to IT Service Management
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Function, Roles and Processes across the lifecycle
- Technology and tools for ITIL
- Managing across the Lifecycle
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- How ITIL assists the provision of quality IT Services
- ITIL – now and in the future
- The New Qualification Scheme and examination process
- Case studies and Open forum
Chameleon offers a full portfolio of EXIN accredited
IT Service Management training leading to Foundation,
Practitioner and Service Manager level qualifications.