How to Plan and Implement ITIL
ITIL Service Lifecycle
|Achieving an ITIL Service Management approach to the provision of quality services is based, initially, on obtaining high level commitment within the organisation at all levels. The implementation of new processes and functions can be fraught with difficulty. A lack of understanding of how the function affects individual members, customers, staff and teams/groups can breed fear, uncertainty and doubt. This can threaten the success of such implementation.
This is a two day course.
CIO, IT Directors, Service Strategist, IT Consultants, Service Architects, Service Managers, Project Managers and Programme Managers
Benefits and Objectives
- Understand the key issues to be considered when planning for IT Service Management
- How to design, develop and implement Service Management
- How to design and develop Services and Service Management processes
- How to develop and improve the capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into nito s
- How to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of services
- How to create and maintain value for customers through better design, introduction and operation operation of services
- Learn how to develop quick wins for ITSM
- How to sustain and keep up the momentum for ITSM
- How to prove the success, the benefits, the costs and problems of ITSM
- ITSM in Action!
Delegates will receive a bound copy of the PowerPoint slides used during the course and access during the course to the AXELOS publications. Delegates will also receive case studies, industry examples, exercises, assignments and handouts.
This course utilises the ITIL Service Lifecycle Publications and Complimentary Guidance
- IT Service Management as a service organisation
- Where are we now, where do we want to be, how will we get there?
- Business case for implementing ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Promoting the value of IT Service Management
- Marketing ITIL Service Management
- The Service Lifecycle itself
- Benchmarking and Baselines
- Stakeholders and ITIL
- The Service Management and Lifecycle roadmap
- “If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it!
- Action plan