ITIL V3 Manager Bridge Certificate
Gain 5 credits and be certified as an ITIL Expert in Service Management!
|Chameleon offers the full portfolio of accredited IT Service Management training leading to all examinations in the new ITIL Qualifications scheme.
4 days including 90 minute ITIL scenario based multiple choice examination.
Public Course Price
£1300.00 plus VAT including examination per delegate
- Existing holders of Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management
- Holders of 12 credits based on Practitioner certificates
- CIOs, Senior IT managers, IT managers and supervisors, IT professionals and IT operational practitioners
- Gain the competencies in the IT Service Lifecycle practices
- Understanding and knowledge of the new topics and content of ITIL V3
- Undertake the new Manager’s Bridge examination
- Advance to ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management
Holders of Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management or for candidates who have obtained at least 12 credits based on Practitioner certificates.
Structure and Bridging Syllabus
This 4 day training course leads to the ITIL Manager’s Bridge qualification. Candidates will gain up to date knowledge on:
- Competencies in IT Service Management, specifically an understanding of:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Test skills at a greater depth of understanding than at Foundation
- Undertake the Manager’s Bridge examination leading to IT Diploma
ITIL Bridging Course Documentation
Chameleon as an accredited training organisation will provide for each candidate all course documentation, new quick reference guides, new ITIL glossary of terms and access to all new AXELOS publications in readiness to undertake the Manager’s Bridge exam.
Manager’s Bridge and Examination Course Content
- Introduction and Background to ITIL
- Why ITIL needed to change
- Service Management as a Practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Understanding, explaining and communicating Service Strategy (SS)
- Understanding, explaining and communicating Service Design (SD)
- Understanding, explaining and communicating Service Transition (ST)
- Understanding, explaining and communicating Service Operation (SO)
- Understanding, explaining and communication Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Key terminology, key concepts, key principles and models of Service Management
- Understand and explain Service Management processes across the Lifecycle
- functions of Service Desk, Technical Management, Application Management, IT Operations Management and Facilities Management
- Roles and organisations and Technology and architecture
- Implementation considerations alongside Complementary industry guidance
- ITIL key concepts and changes
- ITIL process changes across the Lifecycle
- Mock examination and Live examination
Examination for ITIL Manager Bridge Certificate
Candidates will undertake the new ITIL Manager’s Bridge Examination, a scenario based, multiple choice examination.
The multiple choice examination is undertaken at the end of day 4. There are 20 multiple choice questions comprising of ten scenarios with 2 questions on each. To be undertaken in 90 minutes, this is a closed book exam. A pass mark of 80% (16 out of 20) is required in order to be awarded the ITIL Manager’s Bridge Certificate.
ITIL V3 Manager Bridge Examination Results
The results will be received directly by candidates approximately 2-3 weeks following the examination.